Our facilities are designed to ensure the fastest, most convenient transit through the airport. We provide state-of-art facilities with brand new equipment, including an automated air cargo pallet handling system with two elevating transfer vehicles providing storage for 500 aircraft pallets.
The cargo terminal represents an investment of about US$38 million and extends over 55,000 sq.m. With a fully secured, access controlled environment protected by CCTV coverage, the terminal handles around 450,000 tonnes of cargo a year.
Specialist handling of high-value goods, outsized cargoes, dangerous goods, radioactive goods and live animals is also provided. There is also a temperature controlled perishables center with 6 different temperature cold rooms.
- Total facility size 55,370 square meters
- Cargo warehouse 39,744 square meters
- Operations, offices and staff facilities 15,626 square meters
- 2,500 square meters of cold storage area
- 456 position ETV system with 2 TVs
- Cold storage for built units in ETV system
- Secured storage for built units in ETV system
- 16 ten-foot elevating built/ break positions
- 4 twenty-foot elevating built/ break positions
- 844 positions empty ULD storage system
- 120 m2 hi – val storage with 44 m strong room
- Segregated loading bays (23 with dock levelers)
- 26 landside loading bays
- 14 airside dolly loading doors
- 186 CCTV cameras
The second phase will be the expansion of facility by an additional 30,000 sq.m. of warehouse space giving a total annual capacity of over 800,000 tons