SA Services – a new IATA (International Air Transport Association) accredited training school for aviation industry which specialized in in-house for cargo agents, airlines staffs, freight forwarder, shipper and other interested parties now offers the training course in โ€Dangerous Goods Regulation โ€“ Initial Training (5 days training program)โ€ and โ€Dangerous Goods Training Awarenessโ€.
(Base on ICAO Technical Instruction & IATA DGR 2019)
This course is designed to teach the participant which will be familiar with the contents of the Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) and be able to handle a dangerous goods shipment in accordance with the requirements of the current edition of the IATA DGR.
- Use the current IATA DGR correctly.
- Understand the legal aspects and the responsibility of the shippers, agents and airlines involved in the transport of dangerous goods.
- Be able to apply the regulations to classify, identify, pack, mark, label dangerous goods as well as manage procedure any document level of dangerous goods.
- Recognize and apply the appropriated State and/or Operator Variations.
- Accept or reject a shipment correctly through the use of acceptance check list.
Who should attend
- Freight Forwarder staff responsible for processing Dangerous Goods shipments.
- Shippers and packers of dangerous goods.
- Airline cargo acceptance and cargo agency staff.
- Operation person who involved in the cargo chain (Cargo Operation, Ground handling staff and load control).
- Operations and Station Managers.
Training duration: 5 days
Participants: 10-15 persons/class
Training Fee: THB 12,000 /person (VAT Excluded)
It is a legal essentials for your staff who involved in the consignment, documentation, carriage or handling of Dangerous Goods to gain the proper DGR training category which serve their work life demand.
With our expertise instructor who earn long term of experience in handling of dangerous goods, your people will be equipped with the appropriate and latest know how as per stated standard certified by IATA. Successful delegate of competence will be valid for two years.
- Dangerous Goods Training Awareness for Warehouse Personnel Category 8
- Dangerous Goods Training Awareness for Passenger Services Staffs Category 9
- Dangerous Goods Training Awareness for Load Control, Flight Dispatcher and
- Load Master Category 10
- Dangerous Goods Training Awareness for Cabin Crew Category 11
- Dangerous Goods Training Awareness for Security Screening Personnel Category 12
Training duration: 1 day
Participants: 30 persons/class
Training Fee: THB 45,000 /class (VAT Excluded)