Maintenance Duty Manager
Planning and developing preventive and corrective maintenance by controlling overall maintenance staff, equipment and tools and ensuring that maintenance processes are carried out efficiently
• Managing the day-to-day activity of maintenance and determining the need for repairs modifications and improvement
• Scheduling work to most effectively meet maintenance goals. Monitoring/supervising and directing maintenance staff including maintenance workers and specialists, monitoring and evaluating work performance, and monitoring all assigned work tasks, to communicate, reinforce and monitor rules, regulations, instructions and discipline staff as necessary
• Inspect all documents prepared and reported by maintenance supervisors in order to ensure that all tasks have been performed correctly and with accuracy and comply with the policies, goals and objectives of the company
• Preparing and implementing the maintenance management plan which is assigned by the Maintenance Manager and execute it efficiently through the maintenance processes
• Planning and deploying maintenance management strategies. Complying with Company policies and procedures to achieve key performance goals and analyze maintenance information and predictive maintenance information
• Reviewing and analyzing preventive and corrective and routine maintenance tasks responsible for reporting KPI and results of maintenance performance to manager
• Responsible for all problem solving, decision making concerning with work performance and maintenance management planning. Set up maintenance’s roster to comply and support the company objectives
• Responsible for all maintenance activities progress reports, work evaluations and project details reporting to Maintenance Manager
• Responsible for all duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager including manpower controlling
• Responsible for establishing monthly shift schedule in accordance with established standard procedures
• Male or Female, Age over 30 years.
• Experience in Automotive, Mechanical or related field.
• Experience of staff management.
• Proficiency in computer skill.
• Fair command of written, read and spoken English.
To those selected candidates we offer permanent job with attractive benefits and salaries that commensurate with work experience and salaries.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send applications with full resume, transcript, TOEIC score (if any) and recent photo to:
Bangkok Flight Services
Human Resources Department (Recruitment) 777 Moo 1, Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2131 5038 thru 5040
Fax: +66 (0) 2131 5077, +66 (0) 2131 5099