HR Relations Officer (Employee Relations)
• Provide HR service and advise for related HR document & process such as employee personal data, leave application, OT, shift change, resignation, disciplinary investigation, time record, uniform, social security, benefit applications, HR service document center.
• Contact with supervisors or employee on related work rule to ensure compliance and clear communication.
• Record ER operation, issues, and irregularities on duty/ shift basis.
• Participate in site visit and record.
• Assist ER Manager for a disciplinary investigation and action as assigned.
• Coordinate with involved department such as Safety, Security, Administration, Information Technology, and HR core team for employee welfare and assistance.
• Male or Female
• Age 23-27 years up.
• Bachelor degree in Business Admin, Political Science, Hotel & Travel Management or equivalent or Diploma with 3 years of working experience.
• Experience in HR Administration is required. Bachelor’s Degree fresh graduate is acceptable but need to be trained on legal knowledge, airline business, and on the job training of conduct disciplinary investigation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good command of English communication skills.
IT Compliance Officer
The purpose of this role will initially report to Director of Systems & Information Technology with all governance and control related functions. Responsible for ensuring that the respective functional heads have the correct IT policies, procedures, standards, and practices for conformance with the IT Security framework and mandatory legislation and regulations.
• Develop and implement IT security policies, standards, framework, SOP and IT security baseline
• Manage gap remediation efforts and provide periodic status reporting to Director of Systems & Information Technology
• Prepare compliance reports and improve the compliance of internal SOP, controls and documentation
• Preform risk assessment to identify risk area and compliance assessment plan for improvement and risk mitigation
• Confirm compliance through periodic audits for determining security gaps and areas of improvement
• Coordinate conduct of internal and external IT audits
• Follow-up previous audit findings and recommendations are addressed and implemented
• Ensure that IT staff understand their role in compliance
• Keep company updated on relevant new or revised regulations and policies
• Perform other duties in the compliance work program as assigned
• Male or Female
• Age 27 years old up
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science and Related.
• Experienced 3-5 Years.
• Computer literate in MS Office and related software.
• Compliance frameworks for Information Security, Compliance & IT Governance Standards: ISO20000, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, COBIT, and ITIL
• Good Command of English and Thai language.
To be responsible for in house & external phone operation, welcome & provide visitor information with good manner
• Operate in- out company phone call
• Welcome & provide information for company visitor
• Up date company phone list
• Ensure proper operation of telephone system
• Manage lobby area to be ready for visitor
• Female, 25 years old & up.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field. (Fresh graduates are welcome)
• 0 – 3 years of experience.
• Good computer skills in MS Office.
• Good English communication skills (Speaking, Listening)
To attend and successfully complete the management trainee program with the aim to be assigned a Duty Manager level position in BFS. The candidates will be familiarized and/or work in each section with the outcome being a global understanding of the company’s objectives, targets (SLA,KPI,s), IT systems, processes, core values , safety standards, management and leadership skills, planning and project management.
• Male or Female.
• Bachelor Degree preferred Any field, Hospitality and or General Management preferred.
• Experienced 2 years or above BFS in any section or similar for outside candidates.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and E-mail / General End user program.
• Good Command of Thai / English Language.
All opening positions are available for THAI citizen only.
To those selected candidates we offer permanent job with attractive benefits and salaries that commensurate with work experience and salaries.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send applications with full resume, transcript, TOEIC score (if any) and recent photo to:
Bangkok Flight Services
Human Resources Department (Recruitment) 777 Moo 1, Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2131 5038 thru 5040
Fax: +66 (0) 2131 5077, +66 (0) 2131 5099