HR Relations Officer (Employee Relations)
• Provide HR service and advise for related HR document & process such as employee personal data, leave application, OT, shift change, resignation, disciplinary investigation, time record, uniform, social security, benefit applications, HR service document center.
• Contact with supervisors or employee on related work rule to ensure compliance and clear communication.
• Record ER operation, issues, and irregularities on duty/ shift basis.
• Participate in site visit and record.
• Assist ER Manager for a disciplinary investigation and action as assigned.
• Coordinate with involved department such as Safety, Security, Administration, Information Technology, and HR core team for employee welfare and assistance.
• Male or Female
• Age 23-27 years up.
• Bachelor degree in Business Admin, Political Science, Hotel & Travel Management or equivalent or Diploma with 3 years of working experience.
• Experience in HR Administration is required. Bachelor’s Degree fresh graduate is acceptable but need to be trained on legal knowledge, airline business, and on the job training of conduct disciplinary investigation.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Good command of English communication skills.
Maintenance Duty Manager
Planning and developing preventive and corrective maintenance by controlling overall maintenance staff, equipment and tools and ensuring that maintenance processes are carried out efficiently
• Managing the day-to-day activity of maintenance and determining the need for repairs modifications and improvement
• Scheduling work to most effectively meet maintenance goals. Monitoring/supervising and directing maintenance staff including maintenance workers and specialists, monitoring and evaluating work performance, and monitoring all assigned work tasks, to communicate, reinforce and monitor rules, regulations, instructions and discipline staff as necessary
• Inspect all documents prepared and reported by maintenance supervisors in order to ensure that all tasks have been performed correctly and with accuracy and comply with the policies, goals and objectives of the company
• Preparing and implementing the maintenance management plan which is assigned by the Maintenance Manager and execute it efficiently through the maintenance processes
• Planning and deploying maintenance management strategies. Complying with Company policies and procedures to achieve key performance goals and analyze maintenance information and predictive maintenance information
• Reviewing and analyzing preventive and corrective and routine maintenance tasks responsible for reporting KPI and results of maintenance performance to manager
• Responsible for all problem solving, decision making concerning with work performance and maintenance management planning. Set up maintenance’s roster to comply and support the company objectives
• Responsible for all maintenance activities progress reports, work evaluations and project details reporting to Maintenance Manager
• Responsible for all duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager including manpower controlling
• Responsible for establishing monthly shift schedule in accordance with established standard procedures
• Male or Female, Age over 30 years.
• Experience in Automotive, Mechanical or related field.
• Experience of staff management.
• Proficiency in computer skill.
• Fair command of written, read and spoken English.
Command and Control Centre Shift Manager
To coordinate, monitor and report Ramp Operations daily operational activities on shift, working out of the Centralized Command & Control Centre. Delivering on time, safe and secure services to every customer flt through dedicated team of Turnaround coordinators and in liaison with each sections Duty Management team.
• Ensure delivery of safe, secure operating standards in a cost controlled manner at every flight, compliant to both ISAGO and airline customer procedures are being followed by every section.
• Using company systems produce daily operational performance reports, presenting OTP, Resource levels vs plan, showing absence, sickness and training related absences from operational needs, Overtime plan and usage.
• Responsible to ensure Irregularity reporting for every flight impacted by BFS lack of service is sent out within 2 hours of irregularity, ensuring a consistent report style, detailed time lines, relevant flight data and realistic measurable corrective action steps presented every time by Command & Control Centre Shift Manager.
• Using company systems and management input to create, monitor, communicate and adjust weekly and daily operational resources that are both productive and maximize resource utilization at all times.
• Accountable to ensure every section duty Manager is providing 24 x 7, 365 days operational resource cover appropriate to customer Flt schedules, managing these resources through a dedicated team of on shift duty Managers, Supervisors, Turnaround coordinators and supported by Resource Planning Centre and Central Support Centre .
• Continuous coaching, development and training of Duty Managers, Supervisors, Turnaround Coordinators, Focusing on but not limited to resource utilization, customer service, managing difficult situations, disruption management, accident and incident management, performance management, effective communication and report writing.
• Accountable for on budget delivery of Command and Control financial budget, providing monthly performance reports to Head of Command and Control.
• Manage and control staff attendance, OT, and all leave types in line with set and agreed budgets.
• Work closely with all internal departments for both operational and non-operational matters, building strong positive relations, contributing actively in company Social and Customer focused events in a lead role.
• Attend and contribute to regular staff forums / panels with staff across all grades from Ramp Services, Ground Support Services and C&CC with a view to improving staff welfare, generating ideas for improvements to both working conditions and customer service, providing accurate and timely company information in a clear and simple manner that can be understood by all staff levels.
• Support the CRM role with on time information, irregularity reporting and customer follow up as required by CRM to deliver excellent customer Service.
• Lead operational coordination role in preparing for and achieving pass standards for all airline audits, working closely with Safety & Quality Management every time.
• Male or Female
• Age 30 years old up
• Degree level or above in Business, Engineering, IT.
• Experienced in Aviation, Operational, People Management, Business Management.
• Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, E-mail & Internet, Computer & PDA skills
• Good Command of English communication skills (Speaking, Listening, Writing)
• Review purchasing requisition
• Contact local or oversea suppliers for product detail, price, term of payment and negotiation
• Issue PO for supervisor review and manager’s approval
• Follow up delivery
• Coordinate on shipping process and ensure it is as PO issued
• Review T/R application for cargo release
• Coordinate with warehouse for goods receiving
• Supplier audit & evaluation
• Male or Female, 25 years old & up.
• Bachelor degree in any field.
• 0-3 years of working experience in purchasing.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Good command of English communication skills.
(Speaking, Listening, Writing)
Legal Counsel or Officer
To handle legal and compliance, contract drafting/reviewing, handle all claims, special assignment
• Draft and review agreements, contract and other documents
• Review, interpret and counsel on federal, provincial and local laws including regulations
• Handle legal claims against and coordinate to resolve controversies
• Liaise with other government or non-government authorities
• Male or Female.
• Age 22-30 years old.
• Degree in Law.
• Experience in legal field. (Consider candidate’s experience to fit in officer level or above)
• Good computer skills required.
• Good Thai/English language.
Treasury Officer is responsible for preparing deposit/Transfer/withdraw for all banking activities and handle pretty cash for the company.
• Daily cash and cheque deposit.
• Handle and control petty cash
• Prepare application for outward remittance.
• Reconcile Withholding Taxes.
• Record RV for Airlines and Agents.
• Update daily FX to systems (Navision and Cargo Spot)
• Ensure Trash Collection are collected monthly basis
• Age 25-30 years old.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance Fields.
• Experienced in Accounting 3 years above.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet.
• Fair command of written and spoken English.
IT Compliance Officer
The purpose of this role will initially report to Director of Systems & Information Technology with all governance and control related functions. Responsible for ensuring that the respective functional heads have the correct IT policies, procedures, standards, and practices for conformance with the IT Security framework and mandatory legislation and regulations.
• Develop and implement IT security policies, standards, framework, SOP and IT security baseline
• Manage gap remediation efforts and provide periodic status reporting to Director of Systems & Information Technology
• Prepare compliance reports and improve the compliance of internal SOP, controls and documentation
• Preform risk assessment to identify risk area and compliance assessment plan for improvement and risk mitigation
• Confirm compliance through periodic audits for determining security gaps and areas of improvement
• Coordinate conduct of internal and external IT audits
• Follow-up previous audit findings and recommendations are addressed and implemented
• Ensure that IT staff understand their role in compliance
• Keep company updated on relevant new or revised regulations and policies
• Perform other duties in the compliance work program as assigned
• Male or Female
• Age 27 years old up
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science and Related.
• Experienced 3-5 Years.
• Computer literate in MS Office and related software.
• Compliance frameworks for Information Security, Compliance & IT Governance Standards: ISO20000, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, COBIT, and ITIL
• Good Command of English and Thai language.
To attend and successfully complete the management trainee program with the aim to be assigned a Duty Manager level position in BFS. The candidates will be familiarized and/or work in each section with the outcome being a global understanding of the company’s objectives, targets (SLA,KPI,s), IT systems, processes, core values , safety standards, management and leadership skills, planning and project management.
• Male or Female.
• Bachelor Degree preferred Any field, Hospitality and or General Management preferred.
• Experienced 2 years or above BFS in any section or similar for outside candidates.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and E-mail / General End user program.
• Good Command of Thai / English Language.
• Overseeing daily operations of security services provider
• Proceed and carry out the duties regarding to the security outsource regulations
• Ensuring flight inspection reports are prepared and submitted on-time
• Cooperation with local authorities (Police and AOT) regarding ramp incidents and events
• Supporting investigations and audits
• Carry out firearm transportations with AOT and airline security
• Maintaining security database and related documents, such as reports, presentations, statistics etc.
• Male , 22 years old & up.
• Bachelor or Undergraduate in related field.
• Experienced at least 0 – 5 years in security or aviation industry.
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office and Security systems.
• Good command in English (Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading)
All opening positions are available for THAI citizen only.
To those selected candidates we offer permanent job with attractive benefits and salaries that commensurate with work experience and salaries.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send applications with full resume, transcript, TOEIC score (if any) and recent photo to:
Bangkok Flight Services
Human Resources Department (Recruitment) 777 Moo 1, Nong Prue, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2131 5038 thru 5040
Fax: +66 (0) 2131 5077, +66 (0) 2131 5099