We request information from you in several areas of our website and other channels that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Information”) including but not limited to:
- Personal information such as your name, gender and nationality.
- Contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses and email addresses.
- Payment information such as billing information including billing address and tax ID.
- Business information such as company name, business address and associated contact information.
- Travel details such as flight information and information related to customer special needs.
- Technical information such as IP address.
Use of Information Collected
- To process BFS Premium Airport Services transaction.
- To improve our websites and services.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirement.
- For financial purposes such as accounting, billing and audit.
- For management and administrative purposes.
- For all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may process and disclose your Personal Information with third parties appointed or authorized by the Company, who may be located within or outside the Kingdom of Thailand for the fulfilment of the Purpose:
- Airport authorities.
- Safety and security officer.
- Business partners and alliances.
- Government or non-government authorities and regulators.
- Insurers and hospitals.
Protection of Personal information
We offer the use of secure communication transmission software (known as “Transport Layer Security” or “TLS”) that encrypts all information you input to our website before it is sent to us. TLS is an industry standard encryption protocol and this ensures that the information is reasonably protected against unauthorized interception.
Any personal data provided or gathered is controlled primarily by BFS.
Retention of Data
We will keep your information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a safe manner. In some circumstances we may need to store your personal information for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, accounting requirements. we will remove or anonymize your information after 7 years.
Links to Third Party Website
Contact for Inquiries
System Development & IT Department
Bangkok Flight Services
777 Moo 7, Racha Thewa, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand